2007 Ford F-150 XLT
White Stock # 711A, 1FTPX14V47FA60313, Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330 engine, Automatic, 18, White exterior
At a Glance
Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330
4-Speed Automatic w/OD
14/18 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: F-150
- Trim: XLT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: White
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 711A
- Model number: X14
- VIN #: 1FTPX14V47FA60313
- Mileage: 89561
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330
- Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Flex Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Autolamp-inc: automatic on/off headlamps
- Black "honeycomb" grille insert
- Black Door Handles
- Black tailgate handle
- Cargo lamp integrated w/high mount stop light
- Chrome front bumper w/black lower valance & body-color fascia
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Fixed rear window w/privacy tint glass
- Interval wipers
- Pwr side mirrors
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- (2) rear cupholders
- 2nd row grab handles
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player & clock
- Auxiliary audio input jack
- Color-coordinated carpet
- Color-coordinated carpeted front/rear floor mats
- Color-coordinated urethane steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Display center-inc: warning messages & text functions
- Driver & front passenger covered visor vanity mirrors
- Driver & passenger side A-pillar grab handles
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front map lights (functions as dome lamp)
- Front pwr point
- Gauges-inc: voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer & odometer
- Glove Box
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Matching 60/40 flip-up rear split bench seat
- Outside temp gauge & compass
- Overhead console w/small storage bin
- Premium cloth 40/20/40 split bench front seat w/manual driver lumbar
- Pwr 1st row windows w/driver side 1-touch down
- Pwr 2nd row windows
- Pwr door locks w/autolock feature
- Rear dome lamp
- Rear pwr point
- Remote keyless entry w/(2) fobs, illuminated entry & panic button
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS)
- Tilt steering column
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- (2) front tow hooks
- 110-amp alternator
- 17" chrome clad steel wheels
- 2-ton jack
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 4-wheel drive
- 4.6L EFI V8 engine
- 58-amp/hr (540 CCA) maintenance-free battery
- 6.5' pickup box w/(4) tie-down hooks
- 6950# GVWR, 1600# maximum payload
- Engine block heater *STD on retail vehicles only in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI & WY. Optional on fleet vehicles*
- Front stabilizer bar (2006)
- Full-size spare tire w/lock & underframe winch-type carrier
- Independent coil-over-shock double wishbone front suspension
- Mechanical Shift-on-the-Fly (MSOF) transfer case
- P235/75R17 all-terrain BSW tires
- Pwr front/rear anti-lock disc brakes (ABS)
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Solid rear axle w/leaf spring rear suspension (2006)
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions
- Auto lock safety belt feature for child seats
- Center front 2-point safety belt
- Dual note horn
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags
- Pwr front/rear anti-lock disc brakes (ABS)
- Seat Belt Minder system
- Seat integrated outside front lap & shoulder safety belts-inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors
Digger Bob3 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson4 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee4 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft5 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley5 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven5 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas5 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris5 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen5 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri5 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 year agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim2 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra2 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute5 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail7 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!