2013 Ford Fusion SE
Brown Stock # 10116A, 3FA6P0HR0DR371681, Gas Turbocharged I4 1.6L/97 engine, Automatic, 36, BROWN exterior
At a Glance
Gas Turbocharged I4 1.6L/97
23/36 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Fusion
- Trim: SE
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: BROWN
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 10116A
- Model number: P0H
- VIN #: 3FA6P0HR0DR371681
- Mileage: 94943
- Engine: Gas Turbocharged I4 1.6L/97
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 17" all-season tires
- 17" aluminum wheels
- Automatic halogen projector headlamps
- Body-colored rocker moldings
- Chrome front grille
- Color-keyed door handles
- Color-keyed heated pwr mirrors -inc: turn signal indicators, puddle lamps
- Front/rear color-keyed bumpers
- Intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- LED center high mount stop light
- LED rear tail lamps
- Mini steel spare wheel w/T125/80D16 tire
- Solar tinted glass
- (2) front & (2) rear grab handles
- (3) 12V pwr points
- 10-way pwr driver w/pwr lumbar
- 2-way manual passenger seat
- 60/40 split rear bench seat -inc: center armrest w/(2) cupholders, 2-way adjustable headrests
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: audio input jack, (6) speakers
- Climate control -inc: rear air cond ducts
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Cruise control
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Dome lamp w/map lights
- Fixed mast antenna
- Front bucket seats -inc: 4-way head restraints
- Front row center console w/fixed armrest
- Front seatback map pockets
- Front/rear floor mats
- Illuminated glove box w/lockable door
- Instrument cluster -inc: message center w/trip computer, compass, outside temperature display
- MyFord technology
- Overhead console
- Perimeter Alarm
- Perimeter lighting
- Pwr door locks
- Pwr remote trunk release
- Pwr windows w/one-touch up/down -inc: global open/close
- Rear window defroster
- Remote keyless entry
- SecuriCode keypad
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month pre-paid subscription *Service N/A in AK or HI*
- Steering wheel-mounted audio & cruise controls
- Sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- SYNC voice activated communications & entertainment system -inc: Bluetooth capability, steering wheel audio controls, USB port, audio input jack, 911 assist, vehicle health report, Applink *Additional SYNC services available w/annual subscription fee*
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- 2.5L i-VCT I4 engine
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/SelectShift
- Chrome exhaust tip
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Electric pwr assist steering
- Front wheel drive
- AdvanceTrac (ESC) w/brake traction control
- Child safety rear door locks
- Dual front air bags
- Dual front knee air bags
- Emergency brake assist
- Emergency trunk release
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Hill start assist
- LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children) system on rear outboard seat locations
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Selt belt pretensioners
- Side-impact air bags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women3 months agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail6 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!