2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited LT
Silver Ice Metallic Stock # 3006P, 2G1WB5E31E1141233, Gas V6 3.6L/217 engine, Automatic, 30, Silver Ice Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Silver Ice Metallic
Gas V6 3.6L/217
18/30 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Impala Limited
- Trim: LT
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Silver Ice Metallic
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 3006P
- Model number: 1WG19
- VIN #: 2G1WB5E31E1141233
- Mileage: 48306
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/217
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Tire, compact spare
- Tires, P225/55R17, all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum (Includes (FE2) 4-wheel independent, Touring suspension.)
- Wipers, front intermittent
- SILVER ICE METALLIC
- EBONY, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment
- SEAT, REAR FLIP-AND-FOLD FLAT with armrest
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD)
- SUNROOF, POWER with sunshade
- ENGINE, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (300 hp [223.7 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 262 lb-ft of torque [353.7 N-m] @ 5300 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE (STD)
- LT SUNROOF PACKAGE includes (CF5) power sunroof and (UG1) Universal Home Remote
- TIRES, P225/55R17, ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- WHEELS, 17" (43.2 CM) MACHINED ALUMINUM (STD)
- SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE includes overhead system
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD AND MP3 PLAYBACK seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack (STD)
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Antenna, integral rear, AM/FM
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD and MP3 playback seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered)
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe with chrome trim, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night with map lights
- Oil life monitoring system
- Remote vehicle starter system includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Seat trim, cloth
- Seat, rear fixed bench
- Seats, front bucket
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Shifter, floor console
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Trunk release, remote
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- E85 FlexFuel capable (includes side-window decal)
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (300 hp [223.7 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 262 lb-ft of torque [353.7 N-m] @ 5300 rpm)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring (Included when (RS7) 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum wheels are ordered.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- StabiliTrak, stability control system includes Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trunk emergency release handle
Digger Bob2 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson3 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft4 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women8 months agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra2 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail6 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!