2015 Toyota Prius v Three
- Condition: Used
- Model: Prius v
- Trim: Three
- Body style: Wagon
- Exterior: Blue
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 2706P
- Model number: 1245
- VIN #: JTDZN3EU7FJ029570
- Mileage: 75899
- Engine: Gas/Electric I-4 1.8 L/110
- Transmission: 1-Speed CVT w/OD
- Fuel: Hybrid Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Boasts 40 Highway MPG and 44 City MPG! This Toyota Prius v delivers a Gas/Electric I-4 1.8 L/110 engine powering this Variable transmission. Wheels: 6.5J x 16" 10-Spoke Aluminum Alloy -inc: full covers, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Trip Computer.
This Toyota Prius v Comes Equipped with These Options
Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic -inc: Electronically controlled, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Tires: P205/60R16 AS -inc: temporary spare tire/wheel (T135/70 D17), Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks, Systems Monitor, Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs, Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo, Single Stainless Steel Exhaust, Side Impact Beams, Seats w/Cloth Back Material.
The Votes are Counted
ALG Residual Value Awards, IIHS Top Safety Pick+.
The Experts' Verdict...
As reported by The Manufacturer Summary: The world's first and most successful mass-produced hybrid car, the Toyota Prius hybrid continues to expand its dominance. If you're looking for the best fuel economy in the hybrid field, the Prius' 51cty/48 hwy mpg rating is still king. The plug-in model also allows for more options and with the ability to run solely on electric power at ratings of 95 MPGe. The driver is given a range of performance options via the EV, Eco, and Power buttons, which allow for variations in throttle application and fuel consumption. In EV mode, the Prius hybrid functions solely on electric power (speed and miles permitting), while the Power mode setting delivers the full potential of the gasoline engine assisted by the electric motor. The Eco mode setting is probably the most useful of the three, allowing the Prius' computer to modify the throttle response for the best balance of fuel consumption and performance. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback features an interior as modern and different as its exterior. The available Solar Roof is embedded with solar panels that can power a fan to circulate ambient air through the cabin when parked in direct sunlight. The contoured dash looks particularly handsome with its 2-tone panels. The Prius' sheet metal is designed to cheat the wind, with sharp-edged creases and flush glass panels. Even the car's wheel covers are aerodynamic. Available safety features include Dynamic Radar Cruise Control which can regulate vehicle speed when cruise control is engaged, a Pre-Collision System which can automatically apply brakes if collision is detected, and Lane Keep Assist which can give a warning notification or when Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is engaged it can gently correct steering.
Visit Us Today
Stop by Oro Dam Auto Center located at 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965 for a quick visit and a great vehicle!
- Body-colored door handles
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Clearcoat Paint
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Lip Spoiler
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Light Tinted Glass
- Black Grille
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Programmable Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Tires: P205/60R16 AS -inc: temporary spare tire/wheel (T135/70 D17)
- Wheels: 6.5J x 16" 10-Spoke Aluminum Alloy -inc: full covers
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver Foot Rest
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Air Filtration
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Trip Computer
- Systems Monitor
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine Immobilizer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Digital Display
- Automatic Air Conditioning w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Traction Battery Level, Power/Regen, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Integrated Roof Diversity Antenna
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Radio: Entune Premium Audio w/Navigation/App Suite -inc: the Entune Multimedia Bundle, 6.1 inch high resolution touch-screen w/split screen display, AM/FM CD player, MP3/WMA playback capability, 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port w/iPod connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, Entune App Suite (includes Bing, Facebook Places, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable, Pandora and Yelp; real-time info including traffic, weather, fuel prices, sports and stocks), HD radio, HD predictive traffic and doppler weather overlay, AM/FM cache radio, SiriusXM All Access Radio w/3-month complimentary trial and Gracenotes album cover art Access to Entune services is subscription free. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way adjustable driver's seat w/power lumbar support and 4-way adjustable fold-flat front passenger seat
- Front-wheel drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- 4.11 axle ratio
- Hybrid Electric Motor
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic -inc: Electronically controlled
- Nickel Metal Hydride Traction Battery
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 11.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Engine: 1.8L Aluminum 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i -inc: aluminum block and head
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Back-Up Camera
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Digger Bob2 months agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson11 months agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee1 year agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft1 year agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley2 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven2 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Karen2 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Cris2 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Felicitas2 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Terri2 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
M Stoute2 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail4 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!