2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country
Butte Red Metallic Stock # 3040P, 1GC1KXEY6HF209712, Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/403 engine, Automatic, , Butte Red Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Butte Red Metallic
Jet Black/Medium Ash Gray Piping and Stitching
Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/403
- Condition: Used
- Model: Silverado 2500HD
- Trim: High Country
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Butte Red Metallic
- Interior: Jet Black/Medium Ash Gray Piping and Stitching
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 3040P
- Model number: CK25743
- VIN #: 1GC1KXEY6HF209712
- Mileage: 48271
- Engine: Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/403
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Diesel Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Bed Liner, Spray-on Pickup box bed liner with bowtie logo. Liner is permanently bonded to the truck bed providing a water tight seal. The textured, non-skid surface is black in color and robotically applied. Spray-on liner covers entire bed interior surface below side rails, including tailgate, front box top rail, gauge hole plugs and lower tie down loops.
- Bumper, front, body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color
- CornerStep, rear bumper (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Door handles, chrome
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- LPO, Assist Steps - 6" Chromed Rectangular (dealer-installed) (Not available with (RVS) 4" round Black tubular assist step, LPO, (S6L) off-road assist steps, LPO, or (VXJ) 4" round chrome tubular assist steps, LPO.)
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Mirrors, outside chrome cap, heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Not available with (PCH) Duramax Plus Package.)
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tires, LT265/60R20E all-terrain, blackwall
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 18" or 20" wheels and tires.)
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Wheels, 20" (50.8 cm) chromed aluminum includes 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) steel spare wheel. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered.
- HIGH COUNTRY PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS, FRONT FULL-FEATURE LEATHER-APPOINTED BUCKET includes 12-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including 4-way power lumbar, 2-position driver memory, adjustable head restraints, (D07) floor console, storage pockets and (K4C) Wireless charging. (STD)
- GVWR, 10,000 LBS. (4536 KG)
- MIRRORS, CHROME, OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING, MEMORY-EQUIPPED, UPPER GLASS, POWER-FOLDING AND MANUAL EXTENDING; Includes integrated turn signal indicators, consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power-adjustable) and addition of auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- BUTTE RED METALLIC
- REAR AXLE, 3.73 RATIO
- JET BLACK/MEDIUM ASH GRAY PIPING AND STITCHING, PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION AND 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more. (STD)
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (445 hp [332 kW] @ 2800 rpm, 910 lb-ft of torque [1220 Nm] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake, capped fuel fill and (K05) engine block heater.
- TRANSMISSION, ALLISON 1000 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive, electronic engine grade braking and tow/haul mode
- DURAMAX PLUS PACKAGE includes (L5P) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine, (MW7) Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission, (GT4) 3.73 rear axle ratio, (K05) engine block heater and (K40) exhaust brake (Includes (DQS) Chrome, outside heated power-adjustable vertical trailering mirrors and (VQY) chrome recovery hooks, LPO.)
- LPO, ALL-WEATHER FLOOR LINER
- WHEELS, 20" (50.8 CM) CHROMED ALUMINUM includes 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) steel spare wheel. (STD)
- TRAILERING WIRING PROVISIONS, FOR CAMPER, FIFTH WHEEL AND GOOSENECK TRAILER includes additional 7-way wiring harness is located at the rear of the pickup box attached to the rear frame cross member
- LPO, REAR UNDER-SEAT STORAGE, COMPOSITE STORAGE BIN
- LICENSE PLATE KIT, FRONT
- LPO, CHROME RECOVERY HOOKS
- PAINT, SOLID
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control Only available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models.
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation and 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more.
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Bose Sound with 6 speaker system (7 speaker system including subwoofer when ordered with bucket seats).
- Console, floor mounted with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file holder capability and (K4C) wireless charging
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds; includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- Pedals, power-adjustable for Crew Cab and Double Cab models
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Radio, HD
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat trim, perforated leather-appointed
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Seating, heated and vented perforated leather-appointed front bucket
- Seats, front full-feature leather-appointed bucket includes 12-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including 4-way power lumbar, 2-position driver memory, adjustable head restraints, (D07) floor console, storage pockets and (K4C) Wireless charging.
- Sill plates, bright
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player (On Crew Cab replaced by (U42) rear seat DVD/Blu-Ray Entertainment Package when (U42) is ordered) (Replaced by (U42) rear seat DVD/Blu-Ray Entertainment Package when (U42) is ordered.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Steering wheel, heated, leather wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Universal Home Remote (Removed when (TRW) provisions for roof mounted lamp or (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package is ordered.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Window, power, rear sliding with rear defogger on Crew Cab or Double Cab models
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Wireless Charging Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Capless Fuel Fill (Gas engine only. Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine. Not available with CK25943 or CC25903 model.)
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Not available with (PCH) Duramax Plus Package.)
- Steering, Digital Steering Assist (Requires Double Cab models and (L5P) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine or Crew Cab models.)
- Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Trailering equipment Trailering hitch platform 2.5" with a 2.0" insert for HD, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector to hook up parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery and a ground, The trailer connector also includes the 4-way for use on trailers without brakes - park, brake/turn lamps
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Airbags, Crew Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions. (With (ZW9) pickup box delete on Double Cab and Regular Cab you will get the following: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information. Regular Cab model does not have rear outboard seating positions.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
- Lane Departure Warning
- OnStar, Guidance Plan for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) for 3 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) (Retail orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Digger Bob2 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson3 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee4 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft4 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley5 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven5 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas5 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris5 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen5 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri5 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 year agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim2 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra2 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute5 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail7 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!