2017 Kia Soul
- Condition: Used
- Model: Soul
- Body style: Hatchback
- Exterior: Clear White
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 2895P
- Model number: B1512
- VIN #: KNDJN2A27H7499805
- Mileage: 15934
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000. Only 15,934 Miles! Scores 30 Highway MPG and 25 City MPG! This Kia Soul delivers a Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97 engine powering this Automatic transmission. EC MIRROR W/COMPASS & HOMELINK, CLEAR WHITE, CARPETED FLOOR MATS.
This Kia Soul Comes Equipped with These Options
BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM, Wheels: 16" Alloy, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Urethane Gear Shifter Material, Trip Computer, Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Sportmatic -inc: drive mode select, Active ECO System, Cruise Control w/Steering-Wheel Mounted Controls, Illuminated Ignition Cylinder Ring, Center Console Armrest, storage, Remote Keyless Entry, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Tires: P205/60R16, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks, Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
Stop By Today
Treat yourself- stop by Oro Dam Auto Center located at 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965 to make this car yours today!
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-colored door handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P205/60R16
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 16" Alloy
- CLEAR WHITE
- CARPETED FLOOR MATS
- EC MIRROR W/COMPASS & HOMELINK
- BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver's Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital Signal Processor
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Bucket Seats
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Voice Activation
- Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Audio System -inc: SiriusXM satellite radio, Bluetooth wireless technology w/steering wheel-mounted controls, USB/auxiliary input jacks and 6 speakers
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Trip Computer
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Sportmatic -inc: drive mode select, Active ECO System, Cruise Control w/Steering-Wheel Mounted Controls, Illuminated Ignition Cylinder Ring, Center Console Armrest, storage, Remote Keyless Entry
- 110 Amp Alternator
- 14.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 60-Amp/Hr 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 1.6L GDI DOHC Dual CVVT I4
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Front-wheel drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 month agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail5 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!