2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Silver Ice Metallic Stock # 617A, 1GCUKREC8JF142145, Gas V8 5.3L/325 engine, Automatic, 22, Silver Ice Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Silver Ice Metallic
Gas V8 5.3L/325
16/22 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Silverado 1500
- Trim: LT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Silver Ice Metallic
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 617A
- Model number: CK15743
- VIN #: 1GCUKREC8JF142145
- Mileage: 66689
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Active aero shutters, front
- Bumper, front body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color, with CornerSteps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, body-color (With (WGQ) Redline Edition or (WJP) Midnight Edition door handles will be Black.)
- Fog lamps, thin profile LED
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille surround, body color
- Headlamp bezels, body-color
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature DRL
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, body-color (With (WGQ) Redline Edition or (WJP) Midnight Edition mirror caps will be Black.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Body-color.)
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Tires, P265/65R18 all-terrain, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) bright-machined aluminum
- Z71 Package, Off-Road (Requires 4WD model.), includes monotube Rancho brand shocks, (K47) air cleaner, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) underbody shield and (V76) recovery hooks. Also includes brushed metal Z71 door sill plate, unique Z71 gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower bumper appearance, unique grille design with Z71 badge and Z71 pickup box decals (Includes (Z82) Trailering Package, (G80) locking rear differential and (RD1) 18" bright machined wheels and (RBX) 18" tires. Upgradeable to (RD4) 20" polished-aluminum wheels or 22" LPO wheels. (RD1) 18" bright machined wheels will be replaced with (RX1) 22" LPO wheels when (PDD) Local Market Package (Double Cab), LPO or (PDD) Local Market Package (Crew Cab), LPO is ordered.)
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 10-WAY POWER
- SEATS, FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH, 3-PASSENGER, AVAILABLE IN CLOTH OR LEATHER includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (STD) Includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat-adjuster with (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM Includes (UTJ) Theft-deterrent system.)
- DEFOGGER, REAR-WINDOW ELECTRIC
- AIR CONDITIONING, DUAL-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
- CARGO TIE DOWNS (4), MOVABLE UPPER
- SILVER ICE METALLIC
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION AND 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more.
- POWER OUTLET, 110-VOLT AC
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- STEERING COLUMN, MANUAL TILT AND TELESCOPING
- ALL STAR EDITION for Crew Cab and Double Cab, includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (C49) rear-window defogger and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet ((N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column included with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
- TIRES, P275/55R20 ALL-TERRAIN, BLACKWALL
- WHEELS, 20" X 9" (50.8 CM X 22.9 CM) POLISHED-ALUMINUM
- THEFT-DETERRENT SYSTEM, UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY
- LICENSE PLATE KIT, FRONT
- PAINT, SOLID
- 6-speaker audio system
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more.
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first); EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Radio, HD
- Remote Keyless Entry, with 2 transmitters
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, available in cloth or leather includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (Leather with (KA1) heated seat cushions and seat backs is an available extra charge option with (H1Y) Jet Black leather appointed interior trim and requires (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition. Includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat-adjuster with (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Included and only available with V8 engines.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler (Included and only available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm) (Standard on C*15743 models.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD models and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Hill Descent Control
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Not available with (RD2) 20" chrome wheels, (RD4) 20" polished-aluminum wheels or 22" LPO wheels. On 2LT models not available with (G1K) Deep Ocean Blue Metallic or (GPA) Graphite Metallic on C*1**53 Double Cab models.)
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Underbody shield, transfer case protection
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable; EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
Digger Bob2 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson3 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft4 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley5 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven5 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas5 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris5 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen5 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri5 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women10 months agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim2 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra2 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail6 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!