2018 Ford Fusion S
- Condition: Used
- Model: Fusion
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Lightning Blue
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 2908R
- Model number: P0G
- VIN #: 3FA6P0G77JR137114
- Mileage: 23496
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000. Only 23,496 Miles! Delivers 32 Highway MPG and 21 City MPG! This Ford Fusion delivers a Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152 engine powering this Automatic transmission.
EQUIPMENT GROUP 101A -inc: Fusion S Appearance Package Medium Stone stitching on seats/door armrest/console armrest Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel Wheels: 18" Magnetic-Painted Aluminum Tires: 18" All Season Rear Spoiler Halogen Fog Lamps bright chrome trim w/black bezel, LIGHTNING BLUE, EBONY CLOTH FRONT BUCKET SEATS -inc: 6-way manual driver seat (fore/aft up/down w/recline manual lumbar adjust) 4-way manual passenger seat (fore/aft w/recline) and 4-way front seat head restraints, Front Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Brake Assist, Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential, Aluminum Wheels, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Temporary Spare Tire, Power Mirror(s), Rear Defrost, Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Daytime Running Lights, Automatic Headlights, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, MP3 Player, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, MP3 Player, Bluetooth Connection, Telematics, Auxiliary Audio Input, Smart Device Integration, Requires Subscription, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Rear Bench Seat, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, Power Windows, Keyless Start, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, A/C, Cloth Seats, Bucket Seats, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Floor Mats, Keyless Start, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Trip Computer, Security System, Engine Immobilizer, Traction Control, Stability Control, Traction Control, Front Side Air Bag, Tire Pressure Monitor, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Knee Air Bag, Driver Restriction Features, Child Safety Locks, Back-Up Camera
This Ford Fusion is a Superstar!
KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
Stop By Today
Stop by Oro Dam Auto Center located at 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965 for a quick visit and a great vehicle!
- Body-colored door handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: P215/60R16 BSW All Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 16" Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum
- EQUIPMENT GROUP 101A -inc: Fusion S Appearance Package, Medium Stone stitching on seats/door armrest/console armrest, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Wheels: 18" Magnetic-Painted Aluminum, Tires: 18" All Season, Rear Spoiler, Halogen Fog Lamps, bright chrome trim w/black bezel
- EBONY, CLOTH FRONT BUCKET SEATS -inc: 6-way manual driver seat (fore/aft, up/down w/recline, manual lumbar adjust), 4-way manual passenger seat (fore/aft w/recline) and 4-way front seat head restraints
- LIGHTNING BLUE
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Locking Glove Box
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3/Single-CD -inc: 4 speakers
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Streaming Audio
- SYNC Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition system, 911 Assist, 4.2" LCD screen, AppLink and 1 smart-charging USB port
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual driver seat (fore/aft, up/down w/recline, manual lumbar adjust), 4-way manual passenger seat (fore/aft w/recline) and 4-way front seat head restraints
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 16.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.07 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 50-State Emissions System
- 500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.5L iVCT
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-wheel drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- AdvanceTrac Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women3 months agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail6 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!