2018 Honda Accord Sedan LX 1.5T
- Condition: Used
- Model: Accord Sedan
- Trim: LX 1.5T
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Modern Steel Metallic
- Interior: Gray
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 16451A
- Model number: CV1F1JEW
- VIN #: 1HGCV1F1XJA072566
- Mileage: 88990
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.5 L/91
- Transmission: 1-Speed CVT w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards. Delivers 38 Highway MPG and 30 City MPG! This Honda Accord Sedan boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.5 L/91 engine powering this Variable transmission. Wheels: 17" Silver-Painted Alloy, VSA Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Valet Function.
This Honda Accord Sedan Comes Equipped with These Options
Trunk Rear Cargo Access, Trip Computer, Transmission: Continuously Variable, Tires: 225/50R17 AS, Systems Monitor, Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs, Steel Spare Wheel, Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers, Single Stainless Steel Exhaust, Side Impact Beams.
This Honda Accord Sedan is a Superstar!
ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
Stop By Today
Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Oro Dam Auto Center, 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965.
- Body-colored door handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: 225/50R17 AS
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 17" Silver-Painted Alloy
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Display
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver's seat manual height adjustment
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM Audio System -inc: 4 speakers, 7" WVGA (800x480) screen w/customizable feature settings, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Bluetooth streaming audio, Pandora compatibility, radio data system (RDS), speed-sensitive volume compensation (SVC), USB audio interface w/1.0-amp port in front, illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls and fin-type roof-mounted antenna
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- 14.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.24 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 1.5T I-4 DOHC 16-Valve Turbocharged VTEC
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-wheel drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: Continuously Variable
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Road Departure Mitigation Lane Departure Warning
- Road Departure Mitigation Lane Keeping Assist
- Side Impact Beams
- VSA Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 month agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail5 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!