2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL
- Condition: Used
- Model: Sonata
- Trim: SEL
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Quartz White Pearl
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 16383A
- Model number: 284B2F4P
- VIN #: 5NPE34AF5JH637008
- Mileage: 94685
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.4 L/144
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Find out why everyone is talking about this widely acclaimed 2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL. 5-Year Cost to Own Awards, Best Family Sedans.
This Hyundai Sonata is a Safety Superstar!
KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000. KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards. KBB.com Best Family Sedans. KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
This Hyundai Sonata SEL Has Features To Talk About
QUARTZ WHITE PEARL, FIRST AID KIT, CARPETED FLOOR MATS, BLACK, YES ESSENTIALS PREMIUM CLOTH SEATING SURFACES, YES Essentials Premium Cloth Seating Surfaces, Wheels: 17 x 7.0J Aluminum Alloy, Wheels w/Silver Accents, Valet Function, Trunk Rear Cargo Access, Trip Computer.
Visit Us Today
For a must-own Hyundai Sonata come see us at Oro Dam Auto Center, 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965. Just minutes away!
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Chrome Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: P215/55R17
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 17 x 7.0J Aluminum Alloy
- CARPETED FLOOR MATS
- BLACK, YES ESSENTIALS PREMIUM CLOTH SEATING SURFACES
- FIRST AID KIT
- QUARTZ WHITE PEARL
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Streaming Audio
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- YES Essentials Premium Cloth Seating Surfaces
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Blue Link Tracker System
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support, 6-way manual passenger seat (height-adjustable) and passenger side seatback pockets
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Piano Black/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM/HD/SiriusXM/MP3 Display Audio -inc: 7" color touchscreen, HD Radio technology w/multicasting, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, integrated Bluetooth w/phonebook transfer, 6 speakers (2 front-door-mounted, 2 tweeters and 2 rear) and iPod/USB and auxiliary input jacks, Blue Link Telematics Gen 2, Blue Link Connected Care Package (3-year complimentary trial) and Blue Link Remote Package (3-year complimentary trial)
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 18.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 2.89 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 80-Amp/Hr 640CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.4L GDI 4-Cylinder
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-wheel drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: OD lock-up torque converter, shift lock and SHIFTRONIC mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (rcta)
- Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot
- Blue Link Emergency Sos
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 month agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail5 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!