2019 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD Z71 LT
- Condition: Used
- Model: Colorado
- Trim: 4WD Z71 LT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 2893P
- Model number: 12N43
- VIN #: 1GCGTCEN9K1117696
- Mileage: 29193
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/222
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards. Scores 24 Highway MPG and 17 City MPG! This Chevrolet Colorado boasts a Gas V6 3.6L/222 engine powering this Automatic transmission.
TOW/HAUL MODE, REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO, SUMMIT WHITE, TIRES 255/65R17 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD), LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT, ENGINE 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD), SEATS FRONT BUCKET (STD), WHEELS 17" X 8" (43.2 CM X 20.3 CM) BLADE SILVER METALLIC CAST ALUMINUM (STD), TIRE SPARE 265/70R16 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL, AUDIO SYSTEM CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT 3 PLUS SYSTEM 8" diagonal HD color touchscreen AM/FM stereo Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable enhanced voice recognition in-vehicle apps cloud connected personalization for select infotainment and vehicle settings. Subscription required for enhanced and connected services after trial period (STD), TRANSMISSION 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD), LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, JET BLACK CLOTH SEAT TRIM, GVWR 6000 LBS. (2722 KG) (STD), Four Wheel Drive, Tow Hooks, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Aluminum Wheels, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Automatic Headlights, Power Mirror(s), AM/FM Stereo, Bluetooth Connection, Smart Device Integration, HD Radio, Auxiliary Audio Input, Satellite Radio, Requires Subscription, WiFi Hotspot, Bucket Seats, Power Driver Seat, Rear Bench Seat, Floor Mats, Floor Mats, Leather Steering Wheel, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Power Windows, Cruise Control, Power Door Locks, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Engine Immobilizer, Security System, A/C, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Traction Control, Stability Control, Traction Control, Daytime Running Lights, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Telematics, Back-Up Camera, Driver Restriction Features, Tire Pressure Monitor
Stop By Today
Come in for a quick visit at Oro Dam Auto Center, 1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965 to claim your Chevrolet Colorado!
- Bumper, rear body-color (Deleted when (TGK) Special Paint is ordered.)
- Cargo box light, back of cab
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Headlamps, halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirror, spotter, located in corner of driver-side outside mirror
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Moldings, Chrome beltline
- Pickup box
- Tailgate handle, Black (Not available with (SCZ) Chrome tailgate handle, LPO.)
- Tailgate, locking
- Tires, 255/65R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel (Requires (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine on Crew Cab Short Box. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box.)
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) Blade Silver Metallic cast aluminum
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- TOW/HAUL MODE
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD)
- GVWR, 6000 LBS. (2722 KG) (STD)
- SUMMIT WHITE
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT 3 PLUS SYSTEM 8" diagonal HD color touchscreen, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable, enhanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, cloud connected personalization for select infotainment and vehicle settings. Subscription required for enhanced and connected services after trial period (STD)
- ENGINE, 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD)
- WHEELS, 17" X 8" (43.2 CM X 20.3 CM) BLADE SILVER METALLIC CAST ALUMINUM (STD)
- TIRES, 255/65R17 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- LICENSE PLATE KIT, FRONT
- TIRE, SPARE 265/70R16 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual climate control
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system 8" diagonal HD color touchscreen, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable, enhanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, cloud connected personalization for select infotainment and vehicle settings. Subscription required for enhanced and connected services after trial period
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Console, floor, front compartment, custom
- Console, overhead
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Door locks, power
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Handles, door release, front and rear, Chrome
- Lighting, interior, dual reading
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy and dual reading lights (Crew Cab models only.)
- Microphones, Driver side and Passenger side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Radio, HD
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended range
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual fore/aft with manual recline
- Seat, rear folding bench (Crew Cab models only.)
- Seats, front bucket
- SiriusXM Radio Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilization
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- USB charging-only ports 2, located on the rear of the center console
- USB data ports, 2 includes auxiliary input jack, located on the front console
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated sliding vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and Down
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on Crew Cab models.)
- Four wheel drive
- GVWR, 6000 lbs. (2722 kg) (Standard on Crew Cab models with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine only.)
- Hitch Guidance, trailering assist guideline (Included and only available with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine on Crew Cab Short Box models. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box models.)
- Recovery hooks, front (Deleted when (PDZ) Chrome Appearance Package, LPO is ordered.)
- Transfer case, electric, 2-speed AutoTrac
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic (Requires (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine. Standard on Crew Cab models. Available on Extended Cab models.)
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Traction control, electronic
Digger Bob1 year agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson2 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee3 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft3 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley4 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven4 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas4 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris4 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen4 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri4 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women1 month agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim1 year agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra1 year agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail5 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!