2019 Chevrolet Express 15 Passenger LT
Summit White Stock # 3093P, 1GAZGPFG5K1232776, Gas/Ethanol V8 6.0L/ engine, Automatic, , Summit White exterior
At a Glance
Gas/Ethanol V8 6.0L/
6-Speed HD Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Model: Express 15 Passenger
- Trim: LT
- Body style: Van
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Medium Pewter
- Doors: 3
- Stock: 3093P
- Model number: CG33706
- VIN #: 1GAZGPFG5K1232776
- Mileage: 59816
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 6.0L/
- Transmission: 6-Speed HD Automatic
- Fuel: Flex Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Body, standard
- Bumpers, front and rear chrome with step-pad (Included with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Chrome Appearance Package
- Door, swing-out passenger-side, 60/40 split
- Glass, enhanced-technology, rearmost side windows. 3-layer special glass is designed to help reduce the risk of ejection during a crash
- Glass, full-body window package (Includes (A18) swing-out rear cargo door window glass and (A19) swing-out side door window glass.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Glass, swing-out rear cargo door windows
- Glass, swing-out side door windows
- Grille, chrome (Included and only available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Tire, spare LT245/75R16 all-season, blackwall
- Tires, front LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall
- Tires, rear LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall
- Wheel trim, chrome center cap
- Wheels, 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) steel includes Gray center caps and steel spare
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- MEDIUM PEWTER, CUSTOM CLOTH
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM head restraints and inboard armrests (STD) Includes (BA3) console with swing-out storage bin.
- MIRRORS, OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE, BLACK, MANUAL-FOLDING
- SUMMIT WHITE
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.0L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL (341 hp [254.3 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Includes external engine oil cooler.
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking, Powertrain Grade Braking, and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 PLAYER seek-and-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers (STD)
- SEATING, 15-PASSENGER, (2-3-3-3-4 SEATING CONFIGURATION) 4-passenger seat is a 50/50 split, 2-piece configuration
- PAINT, SOLID (STD)
- Air conditioning, rear
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Assist handles, driver and right-front passenger
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 player seek-and-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (U2K) SiriusXM Radio.)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Compass, 8-point digital located in the Driver Information Center
- Console, deluxe with swing-out storage bin
- Cruise control
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Defogger, front and side windows
- Door locks, power with lock-out protection
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, tire pressure monitoring, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer, and maintenance reminders. Compass and outside temperature available if equipped.
- Floor covering, full-floor color-keyed carpeting with front and rear rubberized vinyl floor mats (Not available with (Y3H) Paratransit Package.)
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Lighting, auxiliary with reading and underhood lights
- Lighting, interior with 2 dome lights defeat switch and door handle-activated switches
- Mirror, inside rearview, with Rear Vision Camera display
- Oil life monitor
- Power outlet, 120-volt
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary on engine console cover with covers, 12-volt
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- Seating, 12-passenger, (2-3-3-4 seating configuration) 4-passenger seat is a 50/50 split, 2-piece configuration
- Seats, front bucket with Custom Cloth trim head restraints and inboard armrests (Requires (93G) interior trim. Includes (BA3) console with swing-out storage bin. When ordering a seating arrangement that includes rear seats, includes rear bench seats with Custom Cloth trim. Head restraints are not available on rear bench seats.)
- Steering wheel steel sleeve column with theft-deterrent locking feature, Black
- Theft Alarm Notification requires paid plan, working electrical system, cell reception, GPS signal, armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations (Included and only available with (ATG) Remote Keyless Entry. Requires (UE1) OnStar.)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim and dual vanity mirrors, illuminated on passenger-side
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Windows, power (Included with (ZQ2) Power Convenience Package.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, 4.3L V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (276 hp [206 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 298 lb-ft of torque [404 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, ladder-type
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 31 gallons (117.3L)
- GVWR, 9600 lbs. (4354 kg) (Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Tow/haul mode selector, instrument panel-mounted
- Transmission oil cooler, external (Not available with (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine.)
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (LV1) 4.3L V6 SIDI engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine.)
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal passenger side (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, driver and right front passenger seat-mounted side-impact and roof-rail side-impact provides coverage for first 3-rows only. Enhanced-technology glass is provided for the fourth and fifth rows (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Includes passenger-side air bag deactivation switch. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Child seat anchors all three passenger rear seats have four anchors and two tethers
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door beams, steel-side
- Forward Collision Alert
- Hill Start Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable; (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Rear Vision Camera (Display is included with (DRJ) Inside rearview mirror.)
- StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tires)
Digger Bob3 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson4 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee5 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft5 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley6 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven6 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas6 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris6 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen6 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri6 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women2 years agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim3 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra3 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute6 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail8 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!