2019 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Silver Ice Metallic Stock # 3022P, 1G1ZC5ST0KF187641, Turbocharged Gas I4 1.5L/91 engine, Automatic, 36, Silver Ice Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Silver Ice Metallic
Turbocharged Gas I4 1.5L/91
29/36 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Malibu
- Trim: LS
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Silver Ice Metallic
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 3022P
- Model number: 1ZC69
- VIN #: 1G1ZC5ST0KF187641
- Mileage: 7213
- Engine: Turbocharged Gas I4 1.5L/91
- Transmission: 1-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Glass, acoustic, laminated, windshield and front side windows
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, halogen
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Tire, compact spare, T125/80R16
- Tires, P205/65R16 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) aluminum
- LS PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD)
- SILVER ICE METALLIC
- JET BLACK, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT 3 SYSTEM, 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCHSCREEN, AM/FM STEREO. Additional features for compatible phones include: Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, voice command pass-through to phone, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable. (STD)
- ENGINE, 1.5L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (160 hp [119.3 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 184 lb-ft torque [248.4 N-m] @ 2500-3000 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE (CVT) (STD)
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filter, cabin
- Antenna, Black
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system, 8" diagonal color touchscreen, AM/FM stereo. Additional features for compatible phones include: Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, voice command pass-through to phone, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable.
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Compass display
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Display, 8" diagonal LCD touch screen
- Door locks, power programmable
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Keyless Open, front doors includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp, dual reading lamps and illuminated trunk area
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
- Remote panic alarm
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Seats, front bucket
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Temperature display, outside
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Trunk cargo anchors
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Warning indicator, front passenger seat belt
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Axle, 5.10 final drive ratio
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake rotors, Duralife
- Brake, parking, manual
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Engine, 1.5L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (160 hp [119.3 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 184 lb-ft torque [248.4 N-m] @ 2500-3000 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Fuel door, push open
- Fueling system, capless
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link, independent
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Transmission, Continuously Variable (CVT)
- Airbags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail-mounted head-curtain for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Braking control, ECM grade
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, integral to headlamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Rear seat reminder
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes traction control
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
Digger Bob2 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson3 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee4 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft4 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley5 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven5 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas5 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris5 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen5 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri5 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women11 months agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim2 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra2 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute4 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail6 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!