2020 Ford F-150
White Stock # 788, 1FTMF1CB1LKD45579, Regular Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204 engine, Automatic, 25, White exterior
$ 546 /mo*Customize payment
At a Glance
Regular Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204
6-Speed Automatic w/OD
19/25 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: F-150
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: White
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 788
- Model number: F1C
- VIN #: 1FTMF1CB1LKD45579
- Mileage: 21501
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Aluminum Panels
- Autolamp Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Halogen Auto High-Beam Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Door Handles
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Headlights-Automatic Highbeams
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tires: P245/70R17 BSW A/S
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- ENGINE: 3.3L V6 PFDI -inc: auto start-stop technology and flex-fuel capability (STD)
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Antenna
- Front Cupholder
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Transmission Fluid Temp and Trip Odometer
- Glove Box
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Immobilizer
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- 200 Amp Alternator
- 23 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.55 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 3.3L V6 PFDI -inc: auto start-stop technology and flex-fuel capability
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission w/SelectShift Sequential Shift Control
- Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed Automatic -inc: selectable drive modes: normal/tow-haul/sport
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Advancetrac w/Roll Stability Control Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Digger Bob4 years agoI am writing to recind my negative review regarding the missing key. I found it the most unlikely place. I bought the truck two weeks after the fire. I was driving a borrowed car and owned nothing but what I was wearing and an overnight bag. I looked everywhere for months for that key but there were very few places to look since I'd lost everything I owned, and was still in a bit of a shock of the fire. Well, it occured to me last night in a dream that there was perhaps ONE place I hadn't looked, and that was in the bag I'd escaped with. Once settled I'd no reason to look at it again. Well, sure enough, there was the key, tossed into zippered pocket and forgotten about in all the worry about other things. Roy, I apologize. You and the dealership treated me very well all things considered.
Shauna Johnson4 years agoI broke down & they saved the day. Super quick & very kind. I was treated with empathy & care. Very thankful they worked with me.
Kimberly Lee5 years agoI brought a camero from Roy Trumbly, He was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, made sure all my needs were met, and he got me a amazing deal, I will be buying all my cars and truck from Roy from now on, and will make sure my friends and family do also
Michelle Schukraft5 years agoThey really did a great job helping me buy a new car. They were honest and helpful! Thank you guys!
Bradley6 years agoDidn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Didn't have to wait long and everyone was nice. Twenty words
Steven6 years agoWe used the same salesman who sold us our previous 2 cars. The thing we liked was continuing the relationship we have made and getting out from underneath the aura that was created under the previous owners.
Felicitas6 years agoFriendly and very professional personnel. I think that soon, the business will be much better with the remolding that is in progress at the present time.
Cris6 years agoAlthough the day (early morning) was wet and dreary I was greeted with smiles. Everyone was friendly and courteous. This was my first service appointment with you and I came from out of town. I was told it would take an hour and that was what it took. I waited in the waiting room where warm, fresh cookies were served. I had called ahead and requested a mat for the cargo area of my car. Don in the service department said he would take care of it. It was put in place while my car was being serviced. Emily and Devon made the check-in and check-out smooth. Furthermore, Devon answered all my questions about the service timeline for my new vehicle. Thanks to Devon, Emily, and Don my first service appointment at Oro Dam Auto Center was smooth, efficient, and friendly. Thank you.
Karen6 years agoYour staff were courteous and efficient and my service was finished well before the estimated time. Facility was clean and we were even offered fresh-baked cookies while waiting.
Terri6 years agoJoe spada was great. He listened to what I was wanting. Joe help me find the right truck for me. Joe is very good at what he does. I would go to Joe the next vehicle I purchase. Thank you joe.
Gridley Women2 years agoMy daughter and I decided it was time for a new car. We researched, googled, talked to friends and decided Toyota would be the way to go. We went to ODAC , Corey was our sales person. We wanted to look at 3 different vehicles. Corey took us to each one, told us all about each one, we chose one. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. Then came the time for numbers to be discussed. My daughter had a trade in value in mind for her car, and ODAC exceeded that amount! Corey was very knowledgeable about the Venza we purchased, Brad was the write up guy and explained everything so we understood all the add ons ie tire tax, recording fees etc. Corey entered our phones to our new car and said to call him, or come see him if needed. The new vehicle almost drives its self and we will be reading the manuel! Such a delightful experience!
kim3 years agoI had great service when I purchased my 2018 yaris last year! So nice , helpful and knowledgeable ! Than I went into get my first service and the service department is wonderful!
Sandra3 years agoMy Jeep Cherokee was about to give out, when I contacted Joel at the Toyota/Chevrolet. He not only was able to take my Jeep as a trade in but when I explained that I needed a car fast he arranged for a loaner while my used (new to me) Chevrolet Impala was being detailed and safety checked! Two days later I received my new to me Impala and could not be happier with the car but most most important how Joel Russo went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly!
M Stoute6 years agoI had been to several Toyota dealerships looking for my new truck. ODAC was the only dealership willing to negotiate a fair price. Their friendly and professional attitude beat out the larger dealerships and auto-malls. I highly recommend the Oro Dam Auto Center.
Paolinelli, Gail8 years agoThe friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was overall amazing. It was so easy! They even helped with the moving of our new truck to our home!